Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hope Street Photos


I tried to arrange these by date, but that would require me actually knowing what I'am doing with this blogging thing. So anyway, here are some photos my sister Lorie sent me.


Ed, Steve and Raul in the Naughton's den, Feb 73. Are those suede Adias Steve is sporting ?












Dave, Don and Mr N. in Stone Harbor, NJ, Aug 73. Don and I about to head to the beach in search of chicks. Who could rest our muscle-bound bodies and those cool Madras print shorts
















That's Don alright, with a very cool cruiser. This photo was taken near the end of the Naughton's driveway. Across the street is where my Grandmother Norma would reside several years later. In the garage behind her house you'd find the infamous Anglea. A few of us cut our driving teeth in that car. Greg almost killed a few of us in it on the way to south Jersey one night. Fortunately, none of Rene's Eddie Palmieri records were damaged...screw you Rene.







Dave and Ed, Sept 65. Our bikes were cool but nowhere near as cool as Don's. Don't Ed's legs look good in those shorts. I know.....nice head Dave
















Cub Scout get together in 196???. Across the top row you'll note Mr. N (fourth from the left, Mr Alstrom (sixth from the left) and Mr Taylor (first from the right) , their respective sons are just in front of them. Don of course went on to be an Eagle Scout, Dave and Ed were thrown out for... oh forget it, this is a family-friendly blog.





Don and Dave at the Naughton's one Christmas morning around 1964 or so. Yeah, that's the back of my fat head alright.



I've got another box of old photos in my attic I haven't gone through yet. Hop I come up with more to share.

Hope you enjoy what I've found so far. Special thanks to my sister Lorie.

Dave

















1 comment:

dave n said...

yeah, but who pitched that dart ?

dave